Attorney Bruce L. Watson
Office Location: Quincy, Massachusetts
Experienced Divorce Litigation Attorney
Bruce Watson has been practicing law in Massachusetts for 30 years and has successfully represented numerous individuals in the civil and criminal justice systems. Attorney Watson’s practice concentrates on divorce and divorce litigation matters.
Following law school, Attorney Watson worked for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts pursuing civil recoveries from doctors and other health care organizations. Thereafter, Attorney Watson worked for several law firms in Boston, concentrating on representation of individual health care providers and organizations and handling numerous plaintiff personal injury matters.
Bruce is an avid skier who has skied at many mountains in North America and Europe.
- Michigan State University, B.A., 1973
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., 1978
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts – District Court, Probate and Family Court, Superior Court
- Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit
Bar Associations & Committees
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Norfolk County Bar Association
- Quincy Bar Association
Professional Associations & Memberships
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce
Continuing Legal Education